TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any use/purchase/contract from/with this Website is not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws ("Permissible Age"). Accordingly, by using our Website or agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are of the Permissible Age. We do not knowingly provide any service of the Website from users or solicit information from anyone below the Permissible Age. If we become aware that any person below the Permissible Age is using the Website, we will restrict the access of the Website to such user as soon as possible. If you believe that any person under the Permissible Age is using the Website or we might have any information of a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at email@example.com
Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with applicable national laws and the Indian laws.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically, and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
Prices throughout the Website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR). Payment can only be accepted in quoted currency. Prices exclude all indirect taxes including VAT (Value Added Tax)/GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Prices of the products on the Website are subject to change without notice, and can vary from piece to piece, and from time to time, depending on the price of raw materials at the time of production. Gold, silver and precious stones are commodities, with market fluctuations beyond our control. Occasionally, a piece will sell, and then be recreated at a later date with a difference in price. This simply reflects the market value of the raw materials and may not mean that we have increased our mark-up.
All payments on the Website are securely processed through our payment gateway partner. We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express via PayU India. We may accept bank transfers upon special request at our sole discretion. You can contact our customer care for the same. We endeavour to ensure confirmation of ordered item(s), availability and shipping before processing your order transaction. You will be advised by email if we are unable to complete your order.
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by TBA's registration form.
- Upon change or inaccuracy of any information provided by you on the Website, you shall be responsible to promptly inform Tribe Amrapali.
- To maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Tribe Amrapali has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you access to the Website.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), the re-delivery of the same will made as per shipping information.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. TBA reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), TBA has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of the Website and or other affiliated websites without prior notice whatsoever.
- That before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item's description.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
Sarmaya reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Sarmaya reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorised to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system, network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, and "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing."
- Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Sarmaya will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
CANCELLATION BY Sarmaya
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reverted to your card account.
We will seek authorisation on your card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfil, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorisation on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured/ charged. If, however, the same is charged to your card/bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realised by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. Sarmaya reserves the right to capture/charge your card to the full or partially authorised amount for the concerned order.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES BY CUSTOMERS
Cancellations, replacements and returns shall be governed by the Return and Exchange policy available at https://sarmaya.store/pages/return-policy
It is agreed by you that you will not dispute the decision made by Sarmaya and accept the Sarmaya decision regarding cancellation, modification or replacement of the order.
SALE AND PROMOTION
All offers for sale on the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The products under sale will be available only till the availability of stock with Sarmaya. Duration of sale is in the sole discretion of Sarmaya and it reserves the right to extend or terminate the sale, without further information at any point of time.
- The products under the sale may be removed/changed/added by Sarmaya and the discounted prices can also be changed, at sole discretion of Sarmaya.
- Any return or exchange of the products will be as per our return and exchange policy applicable at https://sarmaya.store/pages/return-policy
- In case of any further query regarding the sale, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarmaya reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and Sarmaya decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
Protection of your privacy is fundamental to us. We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of the Company’s most important assets. We store and process your personal information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules thereunder.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our ‘order online’ service, or goods supplied using it, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention. All purchases from the Website are at your own risk and while making order on the Website, you should apply prudence. Sarmaya gives no representation or warranty for your purchase order. However, in some special circumstances, Sarmaya at its discretion will consider its liability for your order up to a maximum limit of purchase price of the order.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
Sarmaya, together with its licensors, reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, photographs, designs and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorise anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the 'Contents') are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents of the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of the Website or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Sarmaya and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners.